JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

THROW ME A BONE HERE!

Hubs & myself want to get away for a week, towards the end of February.
We would like to go somewhere where we can chill - moreso for Hubs than me. He's the one who takes the majority of strain.

So, c'mon folks..........................how about some suggestions of where to go hey?

Preferences include:

Beach or lake/river/water
Not more than 4hrs flying time from Abu Dhabi or Dubai
Somewhere that offers a little bit of interest - i.e. historical site(s) etc.
Must be 5 Star accommodation (we don't slum it unless we have to)
Preferably warm climate
Somewhere that doesn't recommend little monsters who wobble their heads/scream/demand attention or have a maid walking in their shadow just to wipe their arses............
.
Over to you then! Let's have some ideas!
.
If you weigh less than 4.5kg & have extremely flexible limbs, I will certainly consider packing you in my suitcase.

Posted by Jayne :: 23:05 :: 19 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------