JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

WANTED : WHITE STICK OR GPS FOR PARKING

Hubs has just come home, cold, tired & well pissed off.


His greeting?


"You always fucking get ONE!"


We have underground parking. We have ONE alloted space. We have chosen to put both bikes in that space & the car is parked in a free, ground level carpark, opposite the apartment block.

The 'Glide is parked up, horizontally across our space, with room to park the Softail in front of it. Two bikes, once space - pukka......................like the photo shows.



But then you always get ONE don'tcha? One fcukwit, who is just too bloody lazy, too bloody stupid, or - as I'm more inclined to think - just too bloody ignorant to be courteous to other vehicle owners who have to park.

LIKE THIS



We're getting well pissed off, like so many other residents, of INCONSIDERATE drivers that literally don't give a damn about how or where they park. Ons is nou gatvol.
.
Hubs is very concerned that these vehicles might get scratched.
.
As my header says : Check the worry in my eyes. Park like a fcukwit by all means, but do so at your own risk.

Posted by Jayne :: 05:34 :: 8 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------