JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Monday, December 17, 2007

ANNIVERSARY


This time, some 31yrs ago, I was getting ready to walk down the aisle. I was 18yrs young & about to enter a whole new life, with a partner by my side. It was unknown territory!

I cannot begin to tell you how much I have learned from my partner in life. I've seen things I would never have imagined. I've been to places where few have dared to roam. I have cried tears of happiness & I've also shed many a tear over stupid or petty arguments. I have made some monumental cock-ups in these past 31yrs, but despite them, my partner in life has stayed with me. He has made me look at life in a manner that I'd never even thought of as a young 'un. He has taught me so much, about anything & everything.

Love is not a bed of roses. It's not all sweet & sickly or full of kisses & passion. It is about commitment, about communication, about patience, about appreciation, about making sacrifices & about sharing. It is an emotional state of mind & body between two people. Being totally nuts often helps the situation. (I should know!)

Happy Anniversary Bob. Thirty one years & still going strong hey?

I Love You, very very madly.


You're cooking tonight right?

Posted by Jayne :: 23:24 :: 10 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------