JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

NEW YEAR (MY) NEW BABY!

This is MY new baby!
.
She's a Harley Davidson Ultra Glide
.
Brand new - 2008 model, straight out of the box
.
Drooling may commence about now...................
.
.
Matching hair & T-shirt............gotta be colour co-ordinated innit?

She's a buhh.....yewww......teee!
(The bike that is! I always look like a bag of snakes!)

And talking of snakes - this is my very first step in the customisation. Kewl kickstand!


I've ordered new hand grips plus new foot pegs & boards, cos the standard ones are a tad boring. It'll be interesting - at least for me - to see how customising the bike takes shape. I've followed all of Hubs' progress with his Softail & it's been an amazing transformation, so I'm well keen now to get cracking with my bike. *sigh*

There's just one small problem though........................

.

.

.

.

I have to learn how to ride!



Posted by Jayne :: 05:21 :: 15 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------