JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Monday, December 31, 2007

CHIKKIN UPDATE













Due to an overly aggressive Customs officer at Heathrow airport breaking Mummy Shans' digital camera in September, we haven't seen any photos of Chikkin, well not since our holiday together in August. I was having some very serious withdrawal symptoms. Then, on Saturday, I got the wonderful opportunity of chatting online with Spadge & he aimed the webcam at Lilly. My heart melted......................I kept saying "I can't believe how much she's grown!" At 2yrs & nearly 2mths, Lilly Mai is one very precious little gem. All together now.........Awwwwwww!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE & ALL


Posted by Jayne :: 02:54 :: 12 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------