JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

MERRY CRIMBLE & ALL THAT STUFF


'Tis the time of year to be jolly, tra la la. Grandma's just told me it's only going to be 23C today, so for those in the Northern Hemisphere (who very kindly read my blog) STOP SWEARING NOW!
.
Hubs has just taken an initial dose of Nivoquine, cos after a couple of clear years, he's come down with a relapse of malaria. Fucking mosquitoes.
.
I shall be collecting the rest of the Crimble stuff today & with a bit of luck, will have everything wrapped & sorted by this evening. It's going to be a very quiet time this year, minus Chikkin. *sigh*
.
.
To fellow Bloggers all over the Multiverse, I wish you all a wonderful Crimble.

Posted by Jayne :: 07:55 :: 4 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------