JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

LGHOL TURNS 79

Grandma in Al Ain, 2006

Awwwwwww, our incredibly special Little Grey Haired Old Lady turns 79 years of age today, bless her. Despite the daily loss of ever increasing marbles, she's still hanging in there. Physically, since the operation in October, she's totally stuffed & a little walk to a shop just 2 buildings away will knacker her for 2 days straight. She often forgets what day of the week it is, but this can depend on how many glasses of wine she had the previous evening. She's still enjoying her dop, her fags & her food, but is now reliant on pain pills. She's a fighter though & all we can do is make sure she's got everything she wants & to keep the pain at bay.
.
When she gets to the stage of no longer being able to make us a cuppa tea, we'll have to do some serious thinking......................
.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLOWERPOT.
You know we love ya!

Posted by Jayne :: 23:13 :: 8 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------