JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

COUNTDOWN

Now lissen up folks, over the next six days, I'm going to need HEAPS.............probably mega HEAPS in fact, of psychological support. I might even need physical support as well come to think of it, because this Thing is gonna hit me.......................


My countdown has started in earnest.

I am clinging to the remnants of my forties............................*sniff*

I'm a woman, so I'm entitled to get a bit jittery about hitting the half-century mark! (It's different for men innit?)

So, start counting - I've only got SIX more sleeps!


Posted by Jayne :: 06:50 :: 15 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------