JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

TIME FOR A BREAK - NORMAL BLOGGING WILL RESUME SHORTLY

Tomorrow morning, a Beemer (or something similar) will collect Hubs & myself & take us to Abu Dhabi Airport...................


where we will relax in the Business Class lounge. We will then saunter down to the Duty Free area, where we will do a spot of retail therapy, before boarding one of these airyplanes, which will (Insh'allah) deposit us in Amman, Jordan.


We will then travel to what is described as a 'luxury spa resort' by the Dead Sea, where we will spend the following several days, chilling out in surroundings like this..................

whilst also partaking in daily massages & spa treatments,

before flaking out, at the end of a hectic day of TOTALLY RELAXING, into one of these rather comfy looking perches.

Hubs is running on empty & is in dire need of some serious pampering in a place where work can't get hold of him! Good books, good food & perhaps the odd trip out to Petra are definitely the order of the day. We are going to enjoy it & we are not going to feel guilty about it!

Normal blogging will resume upon my return. In the meantime folks, be good, do it quietly & enjoy life.*grin*

P.S. If there are any news flashes about a beached whale being seen in Jordan, you'll know I've taken a dip in the Dead Sea.

P.P.S. Grandma is remaining at home, by herself. She has a sufficient supply of brandy & has been instructed to get all the toyboys out before we get home.



Posted by Jayne :: 06:21 :: 10 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------