JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

CHIKKIN UPDATE & MUMMY SHANS


Where does all the time go? Lilly Mai - a.k.a. Chikkin is now 16 months old & as we can see, has a natural talent for holding the correct shaped ball! Note the hands - a firm grip - and the sparkle in her eyes as she looks to pass the ball.................to her dad of course!




As we can see, she plays with other toys quite happily, but the rugby ball remains close at hand!



"OK mum, I'll do my photo stint, but then I'm getting back to my ball right?!"





During intervals or injury time-outs, Chikkin likes to rearrange the kitchen drawers!




******************************************************************

Mummy Shans has to go into hospital on Monday, for an operation. Shans sweetheart, we wish you well & insh'allah the results will be good news. You're in our thoughts & hearts - we miss you & love you heaps.
Ma2, Pa2 & Grandma




Posted by Jayne :: 23:51 :: 5 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------