JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Monday, March 12, 2007

A VERY BIG THANK YOU

Just a quick one this morning, cos I'm on my way to go see 'Gummy Bear' & the other chaps at the rehab centre...............



I THANK YOU
I THANK YOU
I THANK YOU



To Bob, for nominating me.



To friends & family who phoned.



To M & J for the stunning piece on both their own & the UAE Community blog.



To everyone who has left such kind comments.



I am truly humbled.



Now, excuse me but there's a Little Grey Haired Old Lady who needs sortin' out, cos she's holding the paper to ransom!


Posted by Jayne :: 06:39 :: 6 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------