JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

NOT GOOD FOR MY OLD AGE




The above statement is a favourite of my mums - Dubby Dear. If it rains, she complains the damp is not good for her old bones. If she becomes angry or frustrated, it's really not good for her old age.

Well, bugger me if I haven't gone & inherited the above attitude from Dubs! (At this point Hubs is probably thing "oh shit, what else has she inherited!")


This NEW version of Blogger has well & truly pissed on my battery, as I haven't been able to log in, in order to create a post. Maybe I didn't read their 'blurb of instructions/destructions' properly - I don't know. What I do know is that I have logged in, re-logged in & re-logged in again & AGAIN, only to get nowhere fast. It is NOT GOOD FOR MY OLD AGE! It's frustrating, to say the least. I didn't particularly want the 'new' version of Blogger, but after several attempts to log in to the old one & getting instantly redirected to the new version, I caved in & changed over. I've been sorely tempted to look for another means of blogging!


Has anyone else had problems with this 'new' version, or am I just being a miserable old bat that doesn't understand computer technology?


Posted by Jayne :: 04:08 :: 6 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------