JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

KEWL NEW TOY!

I dug out some (oldish) photos & played about with one of the designs available & look what the result is - ta da! I could play about with this for hours & would do, but it's time for my perch now.................n'nite....ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :-)

Cool Slideshows

Update: Just discovered that if you click on a box, it stops making the reader dizzy (sorry folks!) & enlarges the picture!


Posted by Jayne :: 21:48 :: 8 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------