JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

GRANDADS BABY GIRL




Grandad's baby girl is leaving in just a couple of hours. As I write, Chikkin is fast asleep in her cot, grabbing the precious time in the Land of Nod, before being taken to the airport.

*Very Big Sigh*
Her toys are still scattered about the apartment.

Her clothes are all packed, along with bottles & plugs.

Her cot will become redundant after tonight.

Ditto her car seat.


Lilly Mai is leaving behind all the noise & chaos that only a 14mth old can create. She is leaving us with the most amazing memories of how clever she is (I'm allowed to brag!) & a whole heap of smiles & tears. We have the photos, which we will look at every day.

The last thing I see at night is a picture of this baby & she is the first thing I see in the morning, when I open my computer.

She is perfect.

Grandad's heart is aching already.

As is mine.

Posted by Jayne :: 19:26 :: 6 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------