JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

IT'S AVAILABLE, BUT ONLY IF YOU'RE THE RIGHT RELIGION

I never realised that money held its own religious value. If a building is for sale, does Druze money hold more value than Sunni money, or Christian money hmmm?




Does having your religion broadcast on your numberplate make you a better driver? Or a target for someone of a different religion to hit you perhaps?

Each advertisment has its own religious restriction. Can someone tell me just how a car owned by a Maronite will perform all the better because it has never been driven by a non-Maronite?


I've been to Christian doctors, Muslim doctors & Jewish doctors. They've been black, white, Asian, coffee coloured etc. etc & not once have I ever wondered how their religion affected their performance as a doctor. I'm now wondering if there's something wrong with me..................ahem......


And just why is it Turkish Airlines only ever have the friggin meat shawarma & not chicken hey??





Posted by Jayne :: 13:55 :: 11 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------