JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

BIRTHDAY GIRL

Hot from the email inbox this morning, I present the eagerly awaited photos of Chikkin, who celebrated her 1st Birthday on the 2nd of November! This time last year I was planning a hasty trip to Dublin to see her - oh my, how time flies!




Oooooh............that birthday cake tastes yummy!!!


Check this out - d'ya think she could be a swimwear model?


Happy Birthday To Me!


'Now if I screw up my nose & give you a smile, like I'm a little pixie, can I have another piece of birthday cake hey?'


Spadge, 'Granny Rita' & Chikkin

(Granny Rita is a lovely lady who took Spadge & Shans under her wing when they first moved in.)




Posted by Jayne :: 08:14 :: 1 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------