JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

MADGE A LA ETHNIC & A DESERVING BITCH

I carried Spadge like this, when he was a sprog, as did many other mothers. My tits didn't droop like Madge's though.................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitch-Moan >>>>>>Bitch-Moan >>>>>>Bitch-Moan>>>>>>Bitch-Moan >>>>>>Bitch-Moan


This 'popular' media outlet,

in conjunction with this major media organisation



couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

On the 17th of LAST MONTH, I ordered (online via the ITP website) 2 tickets to a specific event in November, being held at the Emirates Palace Hotel. I paid an extra Dhs15.00 for the tickets to be delivered by courier.

In the time since, I have been to Eygypt & had a lovely holiday. I can only assume that the Carrier Pigeo ITP use as a courier for their tickets, has either got lost via Ouagadougou, or has become another statistic in the Bird Flu epidemic, cos the bugger hasn't flown anywhere near this apartment, for sure.

On phoning the 8004669 HELP HOTLINE, one is told in various pre-recorded voices that the working hours are from blah to blah & kindly leave your name & number for an operator to get back to you. This would be feasible, if in fact another pre-recorded voice didn't tell you that the 'mailbox' was full & cannot accept any more messages.

I've now decided IPT doesn't contain any real people.......just the odd staff member of a robotic nature. I've sent a particularly nasty email to them instead, demanding a refund or my tickets within the next 24hrs........and I feel I'm being very lenient.

Who knows, maybe some shite publicity will wake the buggers up?

ITP SUCKS!!!


Posted by Jayne :: 14:07 :: 1 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------