JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS: ASK ME.

I'm outa here next week, for a much-looked-forward-to (early) Pearl Anniversary trip to Cairo with Hubs.

So, just for a change, I thought I'd lay myself open to the bloggers of the world & let you ask me questions. Obviously, anything regarding blatent obscenities will be trashed, but otherwise I'm up for a laugh.

Go ahead............................ask me.............you just never know what you might learn!

Posted by Jayne :: 09:56 :: 14 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------