JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

THE TAG THANG - TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!!

Fellow Blogger Kaya tagged me, so I took the liberty of tagging Grandma. Surprisingly, it didn't take a stiff brandy & 3 fags for her to get the jist of it & within minutes, she presented me with her answers - clever Gwanma! (altogether now.......awwwwwwww)

Here then are the results of Flowerpot (Grandma's nickname)


I AM THINKING ABOUT - There's no grey matter to think with!

I SAID - Is that all you've got to do?

I WANT TO - Live for another day.

I WISH - I were younger & knew what I know now.

I MISS - New baby Lilly Mai.

I HEAR - Everything I shouldn't!

I REGRET - The years I have wasted.

I AM - Happy & content.

I DANCE - All night...............I wish!!

I SING - (That song about the weather) so it will rain!

I CRY - At films.

I AM NOT ALWAYS - So dumb.............

I WRITE - Long letters with no punctuation.

I CONFUSE - The family.

I NEED - More time & money!

I SHOULD TRY - Harder

I FINISH UP - With a good book.


****************************************
So now it's my turn............my answers, which I can't put on a postcard with an unknown address...........*sigh*
I AM THINKING ABOUT - How to make the sweet & sour sauce to go with the meatballs for lunch.
I SAID - Whatever it was, it was not I or us.
I WANT TO - Be 30kg lighter than I currently am/have teeth that don't rattle in my mouth/be able to eat cashew nuts again/get another tattoo/see Chikkin more often/write a book - but on my terms/not have hang-ups/get rid of my accent/learn by my mistakes/find a good shrink who'll lissen to me & give me advice that I can REMEMBER.....amongst other things, which are too numerous to mention, as I'm still thinking about the bloody sweet & sour sauce............
I WISH - All of 'I Want To' & a whole heap more.
I MISS - My son & his family.
I HEAR - The passion in opera.
I REGRET - I wouldn't know where to begin on this......
I AM - In denial.
I DANCE - Like someone with a serious medical condition.
I SING - To myself & enjoy it, but pity the surrounding humans & plants.
I CRY - Silently.
I AM NOT ALWAYS - Quite with it, first thing in the morning.
I WRITE - Heaps of things - from utter drivel to mad poetry!
I CONFUSE - Myself.
I NEED - My partner in life to keep me from sinking into the depths of sanity.
I SHOULD TRY - To listen, to concentrate, to remember.
I FINISH -This, by thinking if anyone wants to analyse my analysis, they'll have to get past me first.......................

Posted by Jayne :: 09:44 :: 1 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------