JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

HE AIN'T HEAVY...........

I spoke to Dubby & Pup yesterday. Dubs told me that they'd had a chat earlier in the day, mainly reminicing about that exact date 50yrs ago.........................cos a whole half century ago (yesterday) Dubs' waters broke & she went into labour. On this day 50yrs ago, her first born, made his entrance into the world.

*sigh*




He beat me up when I was a sprog.......because he could......cos that's what 'big brothers' did & probably still do. He was always Dubs' favourite, as sons always are to their mums. I didn't/don't envy him that, as I have my own special relationship with Pup.

I haven't seen him for many years & I honestly don't know if or when I'll ever see him again, but he'll always be my Big Brother & nothing will stop me from loving him. I doubt if he'll ever get to see this, but what the hell........

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY GARY

Posted by Jayne :: 07:40 :: 5 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------