JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

CURE FOR PILES

So............hmmmmm...........could this be the new cure for those pesky piles?


This is a South African policeman. With the horrific crime statistics related to guns, this picture simply leaves me gob-smacked. This arsehole (no pun intended) is a prime example of just how seriously the police not only misuse their weapons, but also portray themselves as fuckwits to the rest of the world.

(Thanks to Drienie for the pic)

Posted by Jayne :: 12:57 :: 7 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------