JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

WAIT SMALL - THEY'RE NEARLY HERE............

This bit is all ready..............twinkling lights, baubles, bells & stars hanging from every branch & a heap of presents underneath.



This bit of the equasion is missing, but only for a short while Insh'allah.




Spadges plane took off on time from Gatwick. Shans + Chikkin & Stewie's plane took off 45mins late from Joburg. They're all due in around 8pm this evening.

It's almost 5.00pm.

THE WAITING IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!






Posted by Jayne :: 14:43 :: 7 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------