JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Friday, January 05, 2007

IMAGES OF THE UAE (excluding Dubai) Part 1

The following photos were taken by Stewie, whilst on holiday here with us. It's so nice to see the UAE through a the eyes of a first-time tourist. We've been & seen & got a heap of our own images, but there's always that 'little bit different........something' you catch when you see things again through someone elses vision.




Dunes, on the way to Liwa.

Looking down from Jebel Hafeet - cloud shadows leaving their own designs on the land.


The flagpole, by the Marina, Abu Dhabi.


Coming down, from Jebel Hafeet.


Port Zayed, Abu Dhabi.



Posted by Jayne :: 13:02 :: 1 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------