JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Friday, January 05, 2007

L I L L Y M A I a.k.a. C H I K K E N

Water Baby








The three pics (above) were taken whilst Shans & Chikkin were on holiday in South Africa.


Er........um.......confession time..........when Chikkin's mum & dad went to Dubai for the New Year, it just so happened that a yummy, sugar-coated jelly lollipop, in the shape of Santa (of course!) miraculously happened to find its way into Chikkins hands & mouth. I have no idea how it got there........honest...........but I do know Chikkin really enjoyed it!

Such a little girl & soooooooooooo much sand!


If pictures painted a thousand words, this one would conjure millions.


Check the face - pinched lips & mega attitude!

Grandad & Ouma's little angel. (her parents would disagree methinks)


Posted by Jayne :: 14:09 :: 5 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------