JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Monday, January 15, 2007

BUMPER STICKERS

The sex was so good that even the neighbours had a cigarette

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke

Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive

WANTED: Meaningful overnight relationship

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me

So you're a feminist...Isn't that cute!

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing

**I'm just driving this way to piss you off**

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes

It IS as BAD as you think, and they ARE out to get you

I took an IQ test and the results were negative

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

**If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and sue you**

1,000,000 sperm and YOU were the fastest??

Jesus loves you, the rest of us think you're an idiot

Forget world peace - visualize turning off your indicator!

**HANG UP AND DRIVE!**

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

I have the body of a God .......... Buddha

This would be really funny if it weren't happening to me

If we quit voting will they all go away?

This bumper sticker exploits illiterates

Eat right, exercise, die anyway

I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on disk somewhere

He who hesitates is not only lost, but miles from the next exit


** SPECIFICALLY AIMED AT U.A.E. DRIVERS!

Posted by Jayne :: 10:01 :: 3 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------