JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

HOP - ALONG YET AGAIN

In August last year, I sprained my left ankle pretty badly & broke a bone in my left foot. It was friggin painful to say the least. Grandma had to take on the household duties, which she did admirably bless her.


On Sunday, I stumbled as I was trying to cross Airport Road. By the time I managed to get to my feet, there was 3 lanes of traffic a few feet from my nose. I scampered back up onto the verge & swore just about every obscene word I know.

I have now sprained my RIGHT ankle, which is currently bound by one of these...........................

and supported by one of these.

I am, in a succinct nutshell, VERY PISSED OFF. I just don't know what's going on with me, I really don't. I had my Nike takkies (trainers) on, but my foot just gave way & twisted under me.

I am reduced to hobbling, yet again. Grandma has been an absolute star - as always. I think she secretly loves being 'in charge'!

Mega hugs to my good friend Kaya who stopped by to cheer me up today!


Posted by Jayne :: 03:18 :: 11 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------