JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Monday, February 25, 2008

GOBBY SOD



A conversation between myself & someone who likes to have the last word (in everything!) this morning went like this:

Me: I see Daniel Day Lewis got the Oscar for Best Actor.

LW: Hmmmmmm.

Me: This is his 2nd Oscar......he won the other one a few years back for the film My Left Foot.

LW: He was in Dances With Wolves.

Me: Was he bollocks! That was Kevin Costner!

LW: *silence* for about ten seconds...........

LW: Nah, Daniel Day Lewis was in it, I'm telling you..........................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

he was one of the wolves!!


Posted by Jayne :: 14:01 :: 7 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------