JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Monday, February 11, 2008

WAIT SMALL

Try as I have, I'm having great difficulty in coming to terms with the choice words which were uttered on the eve of my (albeit dreaded) 50th birthday. I've done so much thinking about what was said, to the extent that I have a permanent headache. I've been made to feel guilty about being happy & until just over a week ago, I was happier than I have been in years. However, a few choice words have brought me crashing back down to earth & have left me quietly crying when no one is around. I'm honestly not dealing too well with what was said & have decided to take a break from blogging for a while.


I hope to be back.

Take care folks.

Jayne

Posted by Jayne :: 02:15 :: 16 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------