JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Friday, February 22, 2008

BLONDE MOMENT

I love my red spikey hair honestly, but I swear I should go back to being a blonde. I'm as thick as shit some days.

I decided to drive up to a new mall, about 4 blocks away. The 4 x 4 was parked in the car park at the back of the apartment block. I walked towards it, clicked the remote thingy to unlock the car and.................................................































climbed in the passenger side!



I've only lived here for nearly 3yrs.



You'd think I get it that this is a 'left hand' drive country.



I'm beyond hope some days I tell ya!

Posted by Jayne :: 19:41 :: 17 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------