JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

PEEKING THROUGH THE CLOUD


My emotional state took another blow a few hours ago.

Grandma has got another tumour.


I sought professional help today.

I had to.

It did me good.

I hope I can cope now.

I will be back blogging, in a day or two.

Thank you everyone, for the comments on my last post.

Posted by Jayne :: 12:08 :: 14 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------