JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

METRO PIC UPDATE

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to mucking about with photos, so forgive me for not 'transplanting' hordes of TCN's, abaya-clad -Gucci-handbag-wielding-females & dish-dash sporting get-out-of-my-way-you-heathen/infidel males. I did however manage to 'add' the missing phrase (albeit only in English) which is synonymous with stations.




Posted by Jayne :: 22:31 :: 2 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------