JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

ITS BACK!

I absolutely loved the first series of Little Mosque On The Prairie - courtesy of the ever popular YouTube, which hasn't been banned/blocked (yet). So naturally, I'm very pleased to see that the Season 2 premiere apparently aired on Canadian TV last night. Time for me to start checking The Tube at regular intervals, cos for some strange reason, I can't see it being broadcast on local TV!






Posted by Jayne :: 08:48 :: 2 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------