JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

HOME FOR A NIGHT

Hello Possums, did ya miss me?

I arrived back in Abu Dhabi - from South Africa - at midday today.

I'm flying out again tomorrow night, to Dublin.

I think my jetlag will be jetlagged.

I had a wonderful time with my folks.

I had my first car accident.

I got a new tattoo.

I hurled a few choice obscenities at the security officer at Oliver Tampon Airport (a.k.a. Johannesburg International).


*yawn*

Explanations, photos & stories will follow when I wake up, which at this rate, will be around the first week in September.

Be good & Do It Quietly.

TTFN

click

Posted by Jayne :: 07:56 :: 10 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------