JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Monday, June 18, 2007

DIDJA MISS ME?

The laptop still has the nadgers, but it's clinging on for dear life, which means I'll use it until it REALLY dies on me.......in other words, it'll have a painful death, cos I'll probably beat the living crap out of it.
My waterwork problem has finally abated & I can now squeeze a kidney without feeling like something-or-someone is trying to wrench 5m of razor wire from my kidneys to my bladder. It's now Hubs' turn to be poorly.............he's got shingles, which he is dealing with very bravely bless him.

The weight loss is progressing - to date 9.8kg & counting.

Grandma is on her countdown (when she can remember) to seeing Spadge, Shans & Chikkin, and we have stopped short of pasting a sign to her forehead stating that Dublin is NOT in England. She keeps saying she's going to see the kids & then tells us of all the restrictions of flying to England. I gave her (another) geography lesson yesterday & at last, I think she's grasping the idea that she won't be going anywhere near England.
(Note: if any passengers notice a little grey haired old lady, looking totally gormless & in dire need of a stiff brandy, asking why Dublin isn't near Heathrow, kindly point her back to her seat, with a pat on the head & sympathetic mutterings of "there there".)

Hubs & I have started going to a Pub Quiz, held at a local hotel on a Monday night. We've only been twice, but so far we - along with team-mates M&M - have won 2 rounds of drink, golf lessons for 6 people & a meal for 2 at the Sheraton. Great fun!

Life is back to normal!

So didja miss me hmmmm?



Posted by Jayne :: 22:58 :: 8 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------