JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

GRANDMA MOMENT NUMBER 3 (for today)



Date : 24th May 2007
.
Time: 11.05a.m.
.
Place: The kitchen.
.
Setting: Grandma (pictured in self-portrait above) is reading the e-magazine which comes with the Gulf Newspaper. She reads the following paragraph from the Cover Story 'In Depp Waters' :
.
'The remarkable Johnny Depp reveals all about tackling the high seas for the last time in At World's End. He also can't resist talking about his love affairs with Jack Sparrow and Keith Richards.'
.
After having read this to me, she looked rather puzzled & said :
.
"Is he gay then?"
.
She's precious is our Flowerpot!

Posted by Jayne :: 09:06 :: 10 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------