JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

TAG THINGY & A PUKKA JOKE

I'm a bit behind on the tag thingy - both Keefieboy and kaya nailed me for the 5 TYDK, so I have obliged .


A very good friend sent me the joke, which literally had me (and Grandma) Laughing out Loud!


FIVE THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME

1. All coathangars in the wardrobe HAVE to face a specific way, otherwise I can't sleep.

2. I have a self-destruct button.

3. I really enjoy listening to Country music.

4. I obtained my drivers licence by ensuring the testing officer was more interested in my low-cut T-shirt, than he was in my driving.

5. I can't think of a 5th one!


A PUKKA JOKE

A little old lady, well into her eighties, slowly enters the front door of a sex shop. Obviously very unstable on her feet,she wobbles the few feet across the store to the counter.
Finally arriving at the counter and grabbing it for support,stuttering she asks the sales clerk:

"Dddooo youuuu hhhave dddddiilllldosss?"

The clerk, politely trying not to burst out laughing, replies:

"Yes we do have dildos. Actually we carry many different models."

The old woman then asks:

"Dddddoooo yyyouuuu ccaarrryy aaa pppinkk onnee, tttenn inchessss lllong aaandd aabboutt ttwoo inchesss ththiickk.......aaand rrunns by bbaatteries?"

The clerk responds, "Yes we do."

She asks:" Ddddooo yyoooouuuu kknnnoooww hhhowww tttooo ttturrrnnn ttthe ssunoooffabbitch offffff?"






Posted by Jayne :: 02:02 :: 6 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------