JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!













There are times, particularly in a womans life, when she could do with a bit of spoiling. Birthdays, Valentines Day, Mother's Day & Crimble are always ideal times for that 'something special' in the form of a gift.

It was Mummy Shans Birthday on Monday & I was at a loss as to what to get her. I know us wimmin like a lovely bouquet of flowers or box of chocolates, but for Shans, I wanted something 'different'. I trawled through endless search engines & examined sites for ideas, but nothing really jumped out & grabbed me. Then I came across PJ's and Prose & it really did satisfy my desire of finding the 'right' gift. I showed Hubs what it was all about & he said "go for it", which I did without further ado!

I had a problem regarding the order form & sent an enquiry. Within an hour, I had a reply. How's that for bloody good service, considering it was Sunday?


PJ's and Prose is a company started by a woman who needed a bit of pampering after an accident. A gift of PJ's, a book & slippers became the seed from which a business idea took shape & I personally reckon it's a great idea. You can choose a combination of gifts, which range from different styles of PJ's to soothing chillout CD's & bath oils. I'm giving the company a plug, because I honestly feel they deserve it. I was offered a personalised service (thank you Deirdre!) which is rare when dealing with an internet based company. Another bonus was the prompt delivery (today) without the fat excess fee many companies charge.
Well done PJ's and Prose! I will definitely use your service again.
*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O
Coupla hours later............just had an SMS from Shans, thanking us for such a thoughtful gift. That's made my day :-)












Posted by Jayne :: 05:10 :: 3 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------