JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

PERSONAL DEALINGS WITH STRANGE PEOPLE

Over the past decade or so, I've had the good fortune (or should that be misfortune?) to have some form of personal dealing with the following list of people:


A COLD BLOODED MURDERER (who got away with the crime)

TWO MERCENARIES (who were paid rather well for their jobs but were never sober for more than a few hours at a time)

A CHAMPION JOCKEY (whose little legs I threatened to break, on numerous occasions)

A MAN ON THE RUN FROM THE I.R.A. (who told some rather good jokes around a camp fire. Unfortunately he couldn't outrun his enemy & was found dead several months later)

2 WITCHDOCTORS (1 locally, whom I worked with & 1 in Zimbabwe, whom I paid for a consultation)

SEVERAL NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL RUGBY PLAYERS (Matt Dawson really does have Napoleon Syndrome, but you just want to hug Kobus Weise)

A VERY SICK & TWISTED STALKER (who tried & failed to ruin a friends marriage)

SOME RATHER NASTY LOOKING TERRORISTS (in Zimbabwe, who held myself & Hubs at gunpoint. Not nice people & they didn't 'arf smell)

A TRIBAL CHIEF (who gave me a goat, $100 & 2 packets of McVities Digestive Biscuits.......bless. I'm not cheap y'know)

A FASCINATING FRENCH CATHOLIC MISSIONARY (in Malawi, who was more local than the locals)


So tell me...................have you met anyone 'out of the ordinary' just lately?

Posted by Jayne :: 05:12 :: 13 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------