JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

YO MAMA!!!

Finally, after what would quite easily go down as a whole chapter in the book 'How To Piss On An Expat's Battery' - by the counter staff of a particular Emirates Vehicle Licensing Dept. - Hubs took delivery of his dream bike. It's a Harley FXSTC 1600CC. It's his combined Crimble & birthday present (better late than never) & it's his boyhood dream. Tonight, Hubs is one VHC (very happy chappy) & I am just as happy for him. Extra chrome thingies & a different design of front wheel are on order from the Harley dealer.............but in the meantime, Hubs is happy just to be riding again, after an absence of some 29yrs. I naturally, will be just as happy to wrap my arms, around him & enjoy the ride! (<--- open for interpretation!)









Posted by Jayne :: 07:31 :: 15 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------