JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE...................


It's Weigh-In day today. I cheated on the weekend - eeeeek! On Thursday night I had the most divine chicken shawarma & on Friday, Hubs made the most scrumptuous curry. How could I refuse? Mind you, I didn't have any cake or chocolate (sob!) so I do still have some self control.
So, the verdict of this morning's punishment to the scales..........is............
.
.
.
I lost a little bit more - YAY!
Only 1.2kg ............................ *sigh* I'm disappointed with myself, but 1.2kg is better than nothing right?
Hubs lost 1.6kg & Grandma put on 0.1kg, cos she "just happened to find" some Cadburys chocolate in her bedside drawer!
We've booked our tickets to Dublin in August & I would like to be another 18kg lighter by the time we fly............gawd.......it feels rather ominous!
I can but try right?
*very big sigh*

Posted by Jayne :: 02:40 :: 9 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------