JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

UPDATE BETWEEN CHAPTERS IN THE TALE OF WOE

It's weigh in day. There is a slight shadow of doubt hanging over me - I cheated over the weekend - how could I not? When faced with Hubs Cajun Prawn Pasta, I become a slave to the saliva glands!

This morning, after squeezing a kidney (all unwanted weight y'know) I make my way into the Weighing Room. I take off my slippers & stand on the scales - these are the new Digitally Electronic ones that will appear in Chapter Three - the Final Chapter.

I inhale.

I look down, with a sense of dread.

Little dashes dash......................and then.........................
..............................
..............................
.
.
.
numbers appear!

Today is the 15th of May. I am feeling quite chuffed with myself! I have lost a further 2kg, bringing the loss to date to 4.2kg in a mere fortnight.

Stay tuned folks! At this rate, by the end of the year, I might have to stand twice in the shower, just to get wet!

Posted by Jayne :: 07:36 :: 7 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------