JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

JUST A TAD SMUG

It's Weigh-In day today.

I'm quite chuffed. Since the 1st of May, I've lost a total of 6.2kg
That's the smug bit!

This has been the start of trying to lose weight. I now have to concentrate on getting shed of another 17kg before going to see Spadge, Shans & Chikkin in August.

*sigh*

Posted by Jayne :: 08:43 :: 11 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------