JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

COPING WITH A LOSS THAT'S RATHER PRECIOUS!

Now before anyone starts thinking that Grandma has pegged it (after the ordeal described in my last post) then think again! I can assure you our treasured Little Grey Haired Old Lady is behaving herself & has just about fully recovered. So all is good-oh on the Grandma front.



I'm now talking about another type of 'front'.

To be exact, MY front!



In my younger days, my bust would have resembled the nice illustration above. Admittedly, with the dreaded half century approaching early next year, my boobs have taken a slight southward direction *sob*. It's an unavoidable fact of life that can only be corrected by surgical intervention & funnily enough, I wouldn't like to subject my chest to that kind of treatment.

No, my problem now can all be directed to One Man & His Motorbike. If it wasn't for Hubs buying the Harley, I wouldn't have thought twice about getting into a pair of jeans again. But with the prospect of re-living my rebel-without-a-clue-youth, I made the decision to lose weight. (For those who have been so kind in offering encouragement, at the last weigh-in, I've now lost 11.4kg. ) However, I've recently noticed that some of my favourite clothes are rather loose, which I accept is a good thing. What I don't particularly like is that my always ample Double D's are shrinking!

I am going to have to get new boulder-holders soon.

I have definitely gone down a cup size.

It is depressing. My front is fading.........................*really big sob*!

It's all Hubs' fault!


Posted by Jayne :: 06:01 :: 14 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------