JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

FOR CRYING IN A BLOODY BUCKET - ALL I WANT IS A SIMPLE ANSWER!

This is a copy of the question I sent to the website linked enquiry form on www.nissan.co.za a couple of days ago:


Could you please advise me as to the suitability of driving a Nissan Tiida on a graded gravel road in South Africa?
Many thanks
Jayne Winstanley

On the required form, I was asked to state my first & surnames, my email address, my South African ID number & a contact telephone number. I filled in all the appropriate boxes, as one does.............

This is a copy of the response I got from Nissan:


Tumi Seekoei wrote:

Good day Mr Winstanley

Thank you for contacting Nissan Information Centre. It is always a pleasure for us at Nissan South Africa to hear from our customers first hand.
As all Nissan parts and accessories are sold via the Nissan dealer network, we kindly advise that you contact your closest Nissan dealer for assistance. Should you not know who your closest Nissan dealer is, please give us a call at 0800 647726, alternatively e-mail us your location and we will respond with the name and telephone number of your closest dealer.
Alternatively, please use the dealer locator on the official Nissan website to find your closest dealer
I trust all is in order.
Kind regards
Tumi SEEKOEI Information Officer__________________________ NISSAN SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD Tel: 0800 NISSANFax: 086 686 9602 E-mail:
infodesk@nissan.co.za


This really grated my tits I can tell you!

So I replied:

Good day,
Firstly, as my name (Jayne) would suggest, I am a female. Secondly, I am not interested in or have enquired about parts or accessories for any Nissan vehicle. I am (again) enquiring as to the suitability of driving a Nissan Tiida on a graded gravel road in South Africa. Asking the local (Abu Dhabi) dealership that question will result in a blank stare.
I may currently be living in the UAE, as my requested phone number suggests, but my enquiry is related DIRECTLY to South African conditions. Therefore I would appreciate it if you - or a member of Nissan's technical team - could answer my question.
Yours
Jayne Winstanley
Now tell me folks, am I being unreasonable, or is Nissan South Africa employing idiots that are being sorely missed from nearby villages?
.
.
All I want is a simple answer dammit!

Posted by Jayne :: 00:52 :: 9 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------