JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

THIRTY SIX NIL

When faced by these men................




you really shouldn't expect to go home with anything more than this

.............. a handy keyring, with bottle opener.......to help you drink the pain away!

SPRINGBOKS 36 ---- ENGLAND (NIL) 0

UP THE BOKS............OP DIE BOKKE!


Posted by Jayne :: 08:36 :: 2 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------