JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

THIS, THIS, THESE & THEM


Tomorrow morning, at the sparrows fart, Hubs & myself will be climbing aboard this: (my pride & joy, Tallulah-Blue)


We will be riding, with a heap of others & will definitely drive by the likes of this

and more than likely, a good few of these fine specimens.



We're off to Liwa, to chill out for a very short weekend. It's something that's desperately needed if my insanity is to remain intact. Grandma's welfare has been covered & I secretly think she's looking forward to getting rid of us for a while :-)

****************************************

And now for something completely different.........................Spadge sent me photos earlier today & I was amazed at how Chikkin is changing! She's now 2yrs & 4mths - wow, time flies!

Spadge & Shans bought their first home outside of Dublin last year & Spadge has inherited Grandma's green fingers, as he's been busy creating his first garden. Chikkin was on hand to help of course!


How can you resist such a beautiful little girl hey?

I am one very proud Ouma & Hubs is a very proud Grangrad (his name as per Chikkin)


Posted by Jayne :: 21:27 :: 16 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------