JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

TOY RUN

On Friday, Hubs & myself gave up our usual weekend time on the perch, to join heaps of other bikers on the Toy Run. It's an annual event & bikers from Dubai & Abu Dhabi each take a toy, which they give to sick children at Sheikh Khalifa Medical City.

As you can see, heaps of peeps with bikes pitched up & I reckon there was at least a hundred toys donated to the kids.








Unfortunately, two good mates couldn't make the run. Jim was rushed into hospital earlier in the week, with pancreatitis. He was 'touch & go' for almost 2 days, but we're all really pleased to find out that he's now over the worst & is on the slow road to recovery. All the guys from the Harley Owners Group, Abu Dhabi, wish you well Jim & look forward to your return to biking.

Jim & Jo

Posted by Jayne :: 08:29 :: 2 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------