JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

MOBILE CHIKKIN



The Chikkin is mobile.........on her hands & knees that is! She started crawling a coupla weeks ago & has also learnt how to pull herself up, so that she can stand against furniture........clever girl!

She's been all poorly just recently though, with a nasty cold......awwwww bless.

Spadge had an operation on his shoulder about 10 days ago, so he's really limited in handling Chikkin & Shans has got arthritis in her hands, so she's also suffering..............and on top of that they've also both got colds, yuk!

If only Dublin was as close as Dubai...............I'd be over in a shot!

*big sigh*


Posted by Jayne :: 10:51 :: 2 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------