JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

DIFFERENT VIEWS...........

So here I was this morning, trying to kick-start the sludge into action (well, I'd only had 2 coffees!) & I thought I'd share this......................

The view from the deck at home in G'nubes


The view from the balcony of home in Abu Dhabi(!)




'Chalk & Cheese' comparisons I grant you, but funnily enough, I'm happy in either spot. Grandma is now in charge of the 2 small Oleanders, 3 Bougainvilleas, 2 Jasmine creepers, a red Hibiscus & a Gardenia currently growing on the balcony. At least the balcony has space for plants & for that I'm extremely grateful :-)
*sigh*

Posted by Jayne :: 09:41 :: 4 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------