JAYNE WITH A WHY


My life has endured some drastic changes over the past 5yrs. I've moved continents, moved countries, lost my partner in life, lost my dogs, lost the bikes & no doubt about it, lost more than a few marbles along the way. I'm fucked up but valiantly fighting off sanity, which snaps at my heels at regular intervals. I swear a lot. Tell someone who cares.

Friday, June 30, 2006

PICK A STORY

My fangs have been fixed, my gums are toughening up & I can eat REAL food again, albeit slowly! So, now that I'm in a better mood, I got to thinking about writing another entry for my blog. I'm undecided as to what to write about, so I'll leave it up to you to decide (ha ha!)
Pick a story from any of the following & I'll write about it.

1) Noel & The Cookies
2) Nippity-do-dah
3) Scones in Tamsuu
4) Bushy the Sangoma
5) Cuzz in Kisumu 'en All
6) Club Makakola
7) The Mentality of Mua
8) Forest Gump in Mali
9) Forest Gump in Ghana
10) Bonwell The Chef
11) The PM's Wives
12) Kubu Lodge
13) The Orange Saga


All stories will be factual, but naturally I'll have to use nicknames, for fear of getting sued!
The rest (as they say) is up to you.......................

Posted by Jayne :: 18:42 :: 3 Had Somminc To Say

Got Somminc To Say?

---------------oOo---------------